Saturday, December 2, 2006

Favorite Children's Authors

There are so many fabulous children's authors, and we all have our favorites . . . . I will post a few of mine here. Click on their names to visit their websites. Please feel free to add to this list: just click on "comments" below, and I will add your responses here!

Tony Abbott
Avi
Molly Bang
Jan Brett
Margaret Wise Brown
Eric Carle
Sharon Creech
Doreen Cronin
Tomie dePaola (My daughter & I met him in 2000 at a Barnes&Noble!)
Anna Dewdney
Denise Fleming
Mem Fox
Kevin Henkes
Tracy Kane (My daughter & I met her in 2006: Can you find our picture on her website?) Click here to see her 2008 visit to UPTON!
David Kirk
Kathryn Lasky
Daisy Meadows
Laura Numeroff
Mary Pope Osborne
Patricia Polacco
(I met her in 1996 at a Children's Literature Festival at Framingham State College)
Ron Roy
Peter Sis
Chris Van Allsburg (I met him in 2005 at a Children's Literature Festival at Framingham State College)
Karma Wilson
Jane Yolen (I met her in March 2007!)

No comments: