Monday, December 4, 2006

Children's Programs: Weekly Schedule

Pre-School StoryTime:
Thursdays 10:30 am & 1:30 pm, for ages 3-6yrs. Two or 3 picture books, read aloud, followed by a theme-related arts&crafts activity. Space is limited, so please call the library at 508-529-6272, or email Lisa: UptonStoryTime@yahoo.com to sign up for the month.
PLEASE NOTE: in July & August, there will be no afternoon storytime.


TinyTots LapSit StoryTime:
Fridays 10:30am, for ages 0-3, with a parent or caregiver.
Twenty-30 minutes of developmentally-appropriate songs, rhymes and fingerplays, along with a few short stories, board-book exploration and time for meeting new friends! A great way for the little ones to grow accustomed to the library!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pre-school story time is one of the best of many story times I have enjoyed with my son. Miss Lisa is fabulous with the children you just know how much she appreciates children's literature, by the well planned story and related activity.

*Lisa* said...

Awww . . . you made me blush! ;)

I do love children's literature, and I SO love my job and all the wonderful families I have the privilege of meeting! Thank You!!!